You are here
Human Resource Compliance
- How confident are you that your HR practices are compliant with all federal & state requirements?
- Are all the appropriate procedures implemented to prevent an HR-related lawsuit?
Human Resource compliance and management is often non-existent or inconsistent in most small-to medium-sized businesses, and even some larger organizations. A lack of management concern and buyin coupled with non-existent or limited resources has created significant exposures for many organizations.
The Gibraltar Group has created specific Tactical HR™ solutions to assist businesses with HR compliance and management. From compliance and informative resources to record management and documentation tools, our team will help you develop tactical human resource plans, process and policies and provide everything you need to reduce your HR-related risks to capitalize on HR-related opportunities.
As a part of the program, we evaluate your current HR program to ensure regulatory compliance and best practices in key risk areas, such as:
- Discrimination and related concerns
- Job posting and pamphlet requirements
- Personnel records
- Wage and hours policies
- Benefits programs
- Compliance training
- Employee claims and litigation
- Health and safety
- Outsourced and contingent workers
- Performance improvement
- Workplace privacy
- Conduct and discipline standards
- I-9 compliance