You are here
Ideas That Rock
An east coast resident who got to Texas as quickly as possible more than 20 years ago, Blake is principal and senior communications counselor with Lewis Public Relations (LPR) in Dallas. Married to a healthcare professional and educator, he is the father of two adult children – an established, second generation public relations practitioner and a collegiate electrical and computer engineering student. Outside the office, Blake enjoys construction projects, amateur radio, golf and reading.
As a senior consultant to The Gibraltar Group’s reputation management team, Blake contributes to the development, delivery and assessment of programs, products and services that assist public, private and nonprofit organizations in maximizing overall reputational value, and minimizing or eliminating potentially negative impacts of course-of-business events on organizational image. Using experiences gained in high profile incidents including the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City and multiple incidents in the petrochemical and energy industries, he teams with Abie Rampy in leading issues and crisis assessment and management initiatives, including ImageGUARD and other communications and reputation aspects of The Gibraltar Group’s RiskIMPACT™ process.
- Strategic Thinker
- Deep Issues/Crisis Experience
- Academic and Practical Background in Science and Technology
- Active Community Leader
- Accredited in Public Relations by the Universal Accreditation Board
- Member of the College of Fellows, Public Relations Society of America
- Scared of heights
- Flown Multiple Over-mountain Video Shoots in Aircraft Without Doors
- Avocational Electrician
- Former Competitive Cyclist
- Collegiate Guest Lecturer